Wednesday, July 8, 2009

read this part second. continued . . . . .

sorry, still don't know how to work these posts. So anyways So that night Weslis cousin and her friend decided to camp out with us and we had a blast. Well sorta one girl i wanted to punch in the face cause she was a little twit. But oh well. haha. So the next morning the Cousin and Friend left to go boating with their family and Cady, Wesli and I went to North Beach and rented a 3 man Jet Ski for 2 hours. What a blast. Well except for Cadys insane driving. GEEZO haha don't get me wrong i like being adventurous and having fun but every time Cady got up to drive, I was very scared for my life. Haha she was the only one to tip us over 3 times, and she didn't mean to any of those times (or so she says) hahaha LOve ya Cady. So then we drove back to the camp and took a good 3 hour nap and when we got up we just had a lazy day and vegged and layed around. Then Wesli and I got ready and headed over to one of her friends house where we watched fireworks. Cady and the boys stayed at the camp ground and when we came back, we all made smores. Mmmmmm that sounds very very good right now, especially sense im on an all organic veggie/protein food flush/cleanse thingy. Im so tempted right now to walk the three feet to my moms drawer and get a very yummy fun size snickers. Somebody stop me.

1 comment:

  1. Daph you silly girl. You need to stop dieting. You're so beautiful! That sounds like a fun trip. I miss the days of being able to just take off with my friends. We need to get together soon k? Love you!

    ReplyDelete